Estimating the Implicit Inflation Target of the South African Reserve Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inci Ötker & David Vávra & Francisco F. Vazquez & Luis Ignacio Jácome & Karl F Habermeier & Kotaro Ishi & Alessandro Giustiniani & Turgut Kisinbay, 2009. "Inflation Pressures and Monetary Policy Options in Emerging and Developing Countries—A Cross Regional Perspective," IMF Working Papers 09/1, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Rudi Steinbach, 2014. "Working Paper – WP/14/04- A medium-sized open economy DSGE model of South Africa," Papers 6319, South African Reserve Bank.
- Eliphas Ndou & Nombulelo Gumata & Mthuli Ncube & Eric Olson, 2013. "Working Paper 189 - An Empirical Investigation of the Taylor Curve in South Africa," Working Paper Series 992, African Development Bank.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dube, Smile, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through (ERPT) and Inflation-Targeting (IT): Evidence from South Africa - Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting: evidenze dal Sud Africa," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(2), pages 121-150.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Central banks and their policies; Central banks; Prices; South Africa; Monetary policy; Taylor rule; state space models; Kalman filter; inflation; inflation target; inflation targeting; central bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-08-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .