Public Expenditure in the Slovak Republic; Composition and Technical Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrike Mandl & Adriaan Dierx & Fabienne Ilzkovitz, 2008. "The effectiveness and efficiency of public spending," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 301, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Afonso, Antonio & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2006.
"Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: A semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 476-491, May.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005. "Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: a semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs," Working Paper Series 494, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Cross-country Efficiency of Secondary Education Provision: a Semi-parametric Analysis with Nondiscretionary Inputs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Spinks & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2009. "Cross-country comparisons of technical efficiency of health production: a demonstration of pitfalls," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 417-427.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Bulgaria; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Anton Sorin Gabriel, 2013. "Technical Efficiency in the Use of Health Care Resources: A Cross-Country Analysis," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 60(1), pages 1-12, July.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:49 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Poland; Staff Report for the 2015 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/182, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:jle:journl:165 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Expenditure composition; Slovak Republic; Public finance; Resource allocation; Government expenditures; Health care; technical efficiency; expenditure; public expenditure; health expenditure; expenditures; health expenditures; Slovakia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-08-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .