Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the World Economy; A Panel Unobserved Components Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Vlcek & Scott Roger, 2012. "Macrofinancial Modeling At Central Banks; Recent Developments and Future Directions," IMF Working Papers 12/21, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Vitek, 2013. "Spillovers to and from the Nordic Economies; A Macroeconometric Model Based Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Trung Bui, 2011.
"Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Bui, Trung, 2011. "Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trung T Bui & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Apocalypse then; The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2014. "Reserve accumulation and financial crises: From individual protection to systemic risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 126-144.
- Francis Vitek, 2013. "Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the World Economy; A Panel Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 13/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Francis Vitek, 2013. "Macroeconomic Model Spillovers and Their Discontents," IMF Working Papers 13/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2015. "How do US credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 128-145.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "German-Central European Supply Chain-Cluster Report; Staff Report, First Background Note, Second Background Note, Third Background Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/263, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCross country analysis; Forecasting models; Forecasting; Fiscal policy; Monetary transmission mechanism; Monetary policy; Spillovers; Monetary policy analysis; Fiscal policy analysis; Spillover analysis; World economy; Panel unobserved components model; Bayesian econometrics; inflation; domestic demand; terms of trade; price inflation; Bayesian Analysis; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Models with Panel Data; Model Construction and Estimation; Forecasting and Other Model Applications; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-08-23 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2012-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .