Monetary Policy Transmission in the GCC Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Espinoza, Raphael & Prasad, Ananthakrishnan & Williams, Oral, 2011. "Regional financial integration in the GCC," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 354-370.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1992.
"Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts : The effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1992. "Interpreting the Macroeconomic Time Series Facts: The Effects of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kwapil, Claudia & Scharler, Johann, 2010.
"Interest rate pass-through, monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 236-251, March.
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Interest Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Working Papers 118, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Interest Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 65, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Raphael A Espinoza & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 2011. "How Strong are Fiscal Multipliers in the GCC?," IMF Working Papers 11/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Mojon, Benoît & Valla, Natacha & de Bondt, Gabe, 2005. "Term structure and the sluggishness of retail bank interest rates in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 518, European Central Bank.
- Paul Mizen & Boris Hofmann, 2002. "Base rate pass-through: evidence from banks' and building societies' retail rates," Bank of England working papers 170, Bank of England.
- Hanson, Michael S., 2004. "The "price puzzle" reconsidered," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1385-1413, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Termos & Ismail Genc & George Naufal, 2016.
"A Tacit Monetary Policy of the Gulf Countries: Is There a Remittances Channel?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 599-610, May.
- Termos, Ali & Genc, Ismail H. & Naufal, George S, 2015. "A Tacit Monetary Policy of the Gulf Countries: Is There a Remittances Channel?," IZA Discussion Papers 8810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adebayo Augustine Kutu & Harold Ngalawa, 2016. "Monetary Policy Shocks And Industrial Output In Brics Countries," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 66(3), pages 3-24, July-Sept.
- Abouwafia, Hashem E. & Chambers, Marcus J., 2015. "Monetary policy, exchange rates and stock prices in the Middle East region," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 14-28.
- Syed Basher & Stefano Fachin, 2012. "Investigating Long-Run Demand for Broad Money in the Gulf Arab Countries," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2012/6, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Ritu Basu & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Sergio L. Rodriguez, 2015. "Monetary Operations and Islamic Banking in the GCC; Challenges and Options," IMF Working Papers 15/234, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Transmission mechanism; Fixed exchange rate regime; interest rate pass-through; panel VAR; inflation; central bank; monetary fund; monetary shocks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-07-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .