Structural Reforms and Regional Convergence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez De Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2014.
"Growth in regions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 259-309, September.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Growth in Regions," Working Paper 73436, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez de Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2013. "Growth in Regions," NBER Working Papers 18937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Huber, 2013. "Labour Market Institutions and Regional Unemployment Disparities," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 29, WWWforEurope.
- Marco Percoco, 2016. "Labour Market Institutions: Sensitivity to the Cycle and Impact of the Crisis in European Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 375-385, July.
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2017. "Impact of macro-structural reforms on the productivity growth of regions: distance to the frontier matters," Working Papers 86, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:411-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabine D'Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2016. "Impact of Structural Reforms on Regional Growth: Distance to the Frontier Matters," SERC Discussion Papers 0203, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Giuseppe Albanese, 2014. "L’evoluzione delle politiche di coesione: dibattito teorico e prospettive," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 5-24.
- Carol S. Leonard & Zafar Nazarov & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2016. "The impact of sub-national institutions," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 421-446, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Europe; Euro Area; Economic growth; Cross country analysis; Income inequality; Fiscal reforms; Labor market reforms; Labor market policy; Structural reforms; regional convergence; equation; wage; minimum wage; severance payment; statistics; Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development; Economic Development: Regional; Urban; and Rural Analyses; Development Planning and Policy: Other; Mobility; Unemployment; and Vacancies: Public Policy;
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-05-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-OPM-2012-05-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .