Lessons for Monetary Policy; What Should the Consensus Be?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009.
"Prices and Quantities in the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(4), pages 131-142, December.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Prices and quantities in the monetary policy transmission mechanism," Staff Reports 396, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 3-35, September.
- Detken, Carsten & Alessi, Lucia, 2009. "'Real time'early warning indicators for costly asset price boom/bust cycles: a role for global liquidity," Working Paper Series 1039, European Central Bank.
- Michael Scharnagl & Christina Gerberding & Franz Seitz, 2010. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Money Growth? New Results for the Euro Area," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 409-441, Winter.
- DETKEN Carsten & SMETS Frank, "undated". "Asset Price Booms and Monetary Policy," EcoMod2003 330700042, EcoMod.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Will monetary policy become more of a science?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rüffer, Rasmus & Stracca, Livio, 2006.
"What is global excess liquidity, and does it matter?,"
Working Paper Series
696, European Central Bank.
- Rasmus Ruffer & Livio Stracca, 2007. "What is global excess liquidity, and does it matter?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 120, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hyun Song Shin & Kwanho Shin, 2011. "Procyclicality and Monetary Aggregates," NBER Working Papers 16836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Fahr & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno & Frank Smets & Oreste Tristani, 2013.
"A monetary policy strategy in good and bad times: lessons from the recent past,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(74), pages 243-288, April.
- Smets, Frank & Tristani, Oreste & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo & Fahr, Stephan, 2011. "A monetary policy strategy in good and bad times: lessons from the recent past," Working Paper Series 1336, European Central Bank.
- Charles R. Bean & Matthias Paustian & Adrian Penalver & Tim Taylor, 2010. "Monetary policy after the fall," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 267-328.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2014. "Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 24-41.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015.
"La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles dsge ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, pages 541-572.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "La coordination entre politique monétaire et politique macroprudentielle. Que disent les modèles DSGE ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299318, HAL.
- Issing Otmar & Wieland Volker, 2013.
"Monetary Theory and Monetary Policy: Reflections on the Development over the last 150 Years,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, pages 423-445.
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," IMFS Working Paper Series 67, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Issing, Otmar, 2016. "Central banks: From overburdening to decline?," SAFE White Paper Series 42, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Roseline Nyakerario Misati & Esman Morekwa Nyamongo & Lucas Kamau Njoroge & Sheila Kaminchia, 2012. "Feasibility of inflation targeting in an emerging market: evidence from Kenya," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 146-159, May.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2014.
"Perspective ale ţintirii inflaţiei
[Perspectives of the Inflation Targeting]," MPRA Paper 52943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2014.
- Philipp M. Hildebrand, 2013. "Why Central Banks Need a Macroeconomic Toolkit," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Käfer Benjamin, 2014. "The Taylor Rule and Financial Stability – A Literature Review with Application for the Eurozone," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 65(2), pages 159-192, August.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:02:n:s0217590814800010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hlebik Sviatlana & Verga Giovanni, 2015. "The European Central Bank Quantitative Policy and Its Consistency with the Demand for Liquidity," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(3), pages 425-451, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Asset prices; Central banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Inflation targeting; ECB; inflation; central bank; price stability; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .