Growth from International Capital Flows; The Role of Volatility Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1999.
"Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing, and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 345-368, December.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1997. "Threshold effects in non-dynamic panels: Estimation, testing and inference," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 365, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2013.
"Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 1484-1515.
- Olivier Jeanne & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2005. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: the Allocation Puzzle," 2005 Meeting Papers 240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pierre-Olivier & Olivier Jeanne, 2009. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle," Working Paper Series WP09-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Jeanne, Olivier, 2007. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: The Allocation Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erauskin, Iñaki, 2013.
"The impact of financial openness on the size of utility-enhancing government,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-56.
- Erauskin, Iñaki, 2013. "The impact of financial openness on the size of utility-enhancing government," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2015. "Volatile Capital Flows and Economic Growth: The Role of Macro-prudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 215, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2015.
"Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
ELSEVIER, vol. 38(108), pages 163-180, Septiembr.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods," MPRA Paper 64118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gauvin, L. & McLoughlin, C. & Reinhardt, D., 2013.
"Policy Uncertainty Spillovers to Emerging Markets - Evidence from Capital Flows,"
435, Banque de France.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & McLoughlin, Cameron & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2014. "Policy uncertainty spillovers to emerging markets – evidence from capital flows," Bank of England working papers 512, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; growth; growth volatility; heteroscedasticity; volatility regimes; current account; capital inflows; current account balance; private capital flows; Economic Growth of Open Economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-05-14 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-IFN-2011-05-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-05-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .