Corporate and Household Debt Distress in Latvia; Strengthening the Incentives for Market-Based Approach to Debt Resolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Krueger & Aaron Tornell, 1999.
"The Role of Bank Restructuring in Recovering from Crises: Mexico 1995-98,"
NBER Working Papers
7042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Krueger & Aaron Tornell, 1999. "The Role of Bank Restructuring in Recovering from Crises: Mexico 1995-98," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1872, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark R. Stone, 2000. "Large-Scale Post-Crisis Corporate Sector Restructuring," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 00/7, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Liu & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2013. "Dealing with Private Debt Distress in the Wake of the European Financial Crisis A Review of the Economics and Legal Toolbox," IMF Working Papers 13/44, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Latvia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/29, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Slovenia; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Dorothee Bohle, 2017. "Mortgaging Europe’s periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 124, European Institute, LSE.
- Teresa Buchen & Marcus Drometer & Katrin Oesingmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2016. "Managing Household Debt in Croatia," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(1), pages 12-16, April.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2015. "Policy areas for increasing productivity in Latvia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1255, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt restructuring; Latvia; insolvency law; debt; restructuring; insolvency; loans; Other Substantive Areas of Law: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .