Sources of Corporate Profits in India; Business Dynamism or Advantages of Entrenchment?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2013. "Estimating dynamic panel models in corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-19.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2009.
"India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988-2005,"
NBER Working Papers
15448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2009. "India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988-2005," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-030, Harvard Business School.
- Petia Topalova & Amit Khandelwal, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity: The Case of India,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 995-1009, August.
- Petia Topalova, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Firm Productivity; The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 04/28, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta & Michael Walton, 2014. "Ideas, interests and the politics of development change in India: capitalism, inclusion and the state," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-036-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Corporate sector; Competition; India; Profits; profitability; market power; growth; bse; gdp growth; tfp; economic growth; growth rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2011-02-26 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .