Deposit Formation in Georgia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beenstock, Michael, 1989.
"The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 464-480, November.
- Beenstock, Michael & Chan, Kam-Fai, 1986. "The Determinants of the Money Multiplier in the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoffman, Dennis L & Rasche, Robert H, 1991.
"Long-Run Income and Interest Elasticities of Money Demand in the United States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 665-674, November.
- Dennis Hoffman & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "Long-run Income and Interest Elasticities of Money Demand in the United States," NBER Working Papers 2949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bas Van Aarle & Nina Budina, 1996. "Currency substitution and seignorage in eastern europe," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 279-298.
- Defne Mutluer & Yasemin Barlas, 2002. "Modeling the Turkish Broad Money Demand," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 55-75.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Zhang, Qing, 2001. "The Long Run Demand For Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 146-155, June.
- Lubo Komrek & Martin Meleck, 2004. "Money Demand in an Open Transition Economy," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 73-73, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Financial Soundness Indicators for Financial Sector Stability in Georgia," Working Papers id:11864, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; Money demand; Georgia; currency-deposit ratio; depositary base; real money; nominal interest rate; foreign currency; inflation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .