Capital Flows to EU New Member States; Does Sector Destination Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Driscoll, John C., 2004.
"Does bank lending affect output? Evidence from the U.S. states,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 451-471, April.
- John C. Driscoll, 2003. "Does bank lending affect output? evidence from the U.S. states," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin, Philippe & Ann Rogers, Carol, 2000.
"Long-term growth and short-term economic instability,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 359-381, February.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Long-Term Growth and Short-Term Economic Instability," CEPR Discussion Papers 1281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benito, Andrew & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2009. "Excess Sensitivity, Liquidity Constraints, And The Collateral Role Of Housing," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 305-326, June.
- Ozturk, I., 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment – Growht Nexus: A Review of The Recent Literature," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2), pages 79-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(602):y:2015:i:2(602):p:223-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petris Sorina, 2012. "Capital Flows And Their Sectoral Destinations," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 825-829, July.
- Mara Pirovano, 2013.
"Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy,"
Working Paper Research
246, National Bank of Belgium.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Marinela GEAMĂNU, 2015. "Analysis of the evolution of foreign direct investment in the European Union, amid the global economic crisis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 223-236, Summer.
- repec:sgm:resrep:v:2:i:22:y:2016:p:201-212 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Central and Eastern Europe; Czech Republic; Capital flows; Bulgaria; Estonia; Emerging markets; Latvia; Lithuania; Hungary; Romania; Poland; Crisis; and Slovak Republic.; real estate; capital inflows; net capital flows; International Finance: General; Open Economy Macroeconomics; And Slovak Republic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-05-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-OPM-2011-05-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .