Making OTC Derivatives Safe—A Fresh Look
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Lucotte, 2009. "Central Bank Independence and Budget Deficits in Developing Countries: New Evidence from Panel Data Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00447398, HAL.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Ahmet Atil Asici & Nadezhda Ivanova & Charles Wyplosz, 2008.
"How to exit from fixed exchange rate regimes?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 219-246.
- Ahmet Asici; Nadezhda Ivanova; Charles Wyplosz, 2005. "How to Exit From Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes?," IHEID Working Papers 03-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Asici, Ahmet Atil & Ivanova, Nadezhda & Wyplosz, Charles, 2005. "How to Exit from Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samir Jahjah & Peter Montiel, 2007. "Devaluation, Debt, and Default in Emerging Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-93, February.
- Antonio Garcia Pascual & Jorge Cayazzo & Socorro Heysen & Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 06/32, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2013. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12925.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2012. "Systemic Risk from Global Financial Derivatives; A Network Analysis of Contagion and Its Mitigation with Super-Spreader Tax," IMF Working Papers 12/282, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:jfexxx:v:01:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345768614500019 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial markets; Collateral; Netting; Interoperability; OTC Derivatives; Central Bank LOLR; CCPs; derivative; systemic risk; credit; derivatives market; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Corporation and Securities Law; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .