Inflation Uncertainty and Relative Price Variability in WAEMU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thornton, John, 2008. "Inflation and inflation uncertainty in Argentina, 1810-2005," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 247-252, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheikh Tidiane Ndiaye & Mamadou Abdoulaye Konte, 2012. "Incertitude de l'inflation et croissance économique : le cas de l'UEMOA," Working Papers halshs-00828156, HAL.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Revenue and expenditure nexus: A case study of ECOWAS," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mamadou Abdoulaye KONTE & Cheikh Tidiane NDIAYE, 2012. "Incertitude de l'inflation et croissance économique : le cas de l'UEMOA," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 753, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Carlos Caceres & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Darlena Tartari, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics in the CEMAC Region," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(2), pages 239-275, March.
- Fadia Al Hajj & Gilles Dufr??not, & Kimiko Sugimoto & Romain Wolf, 2013. "Reactions to Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes: Inflation Targeting Versus Flexible Currency Board in Ghana, South Africa and the WAEMU," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1062, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nasr, Adnen Ben & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ajmi, Ahdi N. & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan & van Eyden, Reneé, 2015.
"Causality between inflation and inflation uncertainty in South Africa: Evidence from a Markov-switching vector autoregressive model,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 46-68.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mehmet Balcilar & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Reneé van Eyden, 2014. "Causality between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty in South Africa: Evidence from a Markov-Switching Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201453, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2014. "Liquidity and capital under uncertainty and changing market sentiment: A simple analysis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 98-105.
- Forgha Godfrey NJIMANTED & Daniel AKUME & Emmanuel Mbella MUKETE, 2016. "The Impact of Key Monetary Variables on the Economic Growth of the CEMAC Zone," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(2), pages 54-67.
- Olivo, Victor, 2014. "Inflation,Inflation Variability, and Output Performance. Venezuela 1951-2002," MPRA Paper 57216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2017. "Association between inflation rates and inflation uncertainty in quantile regression," MPRA Paper 79683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; inflation uncertainty; relative price volatility; monetary policy; relative price; relative price variability; inflation rates; Prices; Business Fluctuations; and Cycles: General (includes Measurement and Data);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .