Modeling Inflation in Chad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mame Astou Diouf, 2007. "Modeling Inflation for Mali," IMF Working Papers 07/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Kadima D. Kalonji & Jan Gottschalk & Ken Miyajima, 2008. "Analyzing Determinants of Inflation When There Are Data Limitation; The Case of Sierra Leone," IMF Working Papers 08/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Magda Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2011. "Determinants Of Inflation In Gcc," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 141-158.
- Régis Barnichon & Shanaka J. Peiris, 2008. "Sources of Inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(5), pages 729-746, November.
- Angel J. Ubide, 1997. "Determinants of Inflation in Mozambique," IMF Working Papers 97/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Coleman, Simeon, 2010.
"Inflation persistence in the Franc zone: Evidence from disaggregated prices,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 426-442, March.
- Simeon Coleman, 2008. "Inflation persistence in the Franc Zone: evidence from disaggregated prices," Working Papers 2008/16, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Birru, Yohannes A., 2009.
"Inflation dynamics and food prices in an agricultural economy : the case of Ethiopia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4969, The World Bank.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in an Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 347, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oulatta, Moon, 2016. "A Generic Theory of Price Determination," MPRA Paper 76014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Caceres & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Darlena Tartari, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics in the CEMAC Region," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(2), pages 239-275, March.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2013. "Inflation dynamics and food prices in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 89-106.
- Dick Durevall & Bo Sjö, 2012. "Working Paper 151 - The Dynamics of Inflation in Ethiopia and Kenya," Working Paper Series 400, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer price indexes; Chad; Demand; Demand for money; External shocks; Economic models; Government expenditures; Inflation; Fiscal policy; Rainfall; Public spending; Cointegration; Single-equation model; Structural VAR; money market; monetary fund; discount rate; real money; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.