Dollarization in Cambodia; Causes and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Valdes, 2005.
"De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 281-312.
- R. Valdes & L.O. Herrera, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 261, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2014.
"Addicted to Dollars,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 1-50, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," CEMA Working Papers 594, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," NBER Working Papers 10015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen F. Humpage, 2002. "An incentive-compatible suggestion for seigniorage sharing with dollarizing countries," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jun.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize, 2005. "Financial De-Dollarization; Is it for Real?," IMF Working Papers 05/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Bufman, Gil & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "Currency Substitution under Nonexpected Utility: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 320-335, August.
- Menon, Jayant, 2008. "Cambodia's Persistent Dollarization: Causes and Policy Options," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 19, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buth, Bora & Kakinaka, Makoto & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2015. "Inflation and inflation uncertainty: The case of Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 31-43.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2011. "Reducing Vulnerability in Transition Economies: Crises and Adjustment in Cambodia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; Cambodia; Vector autoregression; seigniorage; foreign currency; monetary policy; inflation; macroeconomic stability; Central Banking; And The Supply Of Money And Credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-04-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .