Current Account Rebalancing and Real Exchange Rate Adjustment Between the U.S. and Emerging Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2010.
"China's Current Account and Exchange Rate,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 231-271
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 2587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 14673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 142009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaise Gnimasoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013.
"Current-account adjustments and exchange-rate misalignments,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-Account Adjustments and Exchange-Rate Misalignments," Working Papers 2013-29, CEPII research center.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2013. "Regime switches in the Sino-American co-dependency: Growth and structural change in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-32.
- Bems, Rudolfs, 2014.
"Intermediate inputs, external rebalancing and relative price adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 248-262.
- Bems, Rudolfs, 2014. "Intermediate inputs, external rebalancing and relative price adjustment," Working Paper Series 1699, European Central Bank.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa & Turhan, M. İbrahim, 2015.
"Global imbalances, current account rebalancing and exchange rate adjustments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 324-341.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," MPRA Paper 36475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Zwick, 2016. "Current Account Adjustment in the Eurozone: Lessons From a Flexible Price Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 1025-1045, July.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015.
"Persistence of Current-account Disequilibria and Real Exchange-rate Misalignments,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 137-159, February.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "Persistence of current-account disequilibria and real exchange-rate misalignments," Post-Print hal-01385952, HAL.
- Bornali Bhandari, 2013. "Cross-Price Effects and US Trade Elasticities," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 7(3), pages 273-313, August.
- Luis Servén & Ha Nguyen, 2013. "Global Imbalances: Origins and Prospects," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 191-219, August.
More about this item
KeywordsReal exchange rates; United States; Rebalancing; Intermediate Inputs; terms of trade; tradable goods; exchange rate; export prices; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2011-04-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.