Sovereign Credit Ratings and Spreads in Emerging Markets; Does Investment Grade Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martín González-Rozada & EduardoLevy Yeyati, 2008.
"Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1917-1936, November.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Martín González Rozada, 2005. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," Business School Working Papers globalfactorsspreads, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Martín González Rozada & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1567, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martín González Rozada & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," Research Department Publications 4445, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Torsten Sløk & Mike Kennedy, 2004. "Factors Driving Risk Premia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 385, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyajima, Ken & Mohanty, M.S. & Chan, Tracy, 2015.
"Emerging market local currency bonds: Diversification and stability,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 126-139.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & Tracy Chan, 2012. "Emerging market local currency bonds: diversification and stability," BIS Working Papers 391, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793993312500111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ememar:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdal Özmen & Özge Doğanay Yaşar, 2015. "Emerging Markets Sovereign Bond Spreads, Credit Ratings and Global Financial Crisis," ERC Working Papers 1510, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2015.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:235-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Senga & Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers, 2018. "Sub-Saharan African Eurobond yields: What really matters beyond global factors?," BeFinD Working Papers 0123, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Erdem, Orhan & Varli, Yusuf, 2014. "Understanding the sovereign credit ratings of emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 42-57.
- Johannes Fedderke, 2013. "Promotion and Relegation between Country Risk Classes as Maintained by Country Risk Rating Agencies," Working Papers 376, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bustillo, Inés & Perrotti, Daniel E. & Velloso, Helvia, 2018. "Sovereign credit ratings in Latin America and the Caribbean: Trends and impact on debt spreads," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Office in Washington 178, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Enrico Laghi & Michele Di Marcantonio & Eugenio D'Amico, 2014. "Estimating credit default swap spreads using accounting data, market quotes and credit ratings: the European Banks Case," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2-3-4), pages 59-81.
- Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Weneyam Hippolyte BALIMA, 2015.
"Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?,"
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers halshs-01128239, HAL.
- Csontó, Balázs, 2014. "Emerging market sovereign bond spreads and shifts in global market sentiment," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 58-74.
- Patrycja Chodnicka & Katarzyna Niewinska, 2015. "Financial Risk in Polish Companies During the Global Economic Crisis of 2007–2008 with Particular Emphasis on Evaluation of the Use of Reserve Debt Capacity (Ryzyko finansowania polskich przedsiebiors," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 197-219.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:82-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & De, Supriyo & Ratha, Dilip & Timmer, Hans, 2013. "Sovereign ratings in the post-crisis world : an analysis of actual, shadow and relative risk ratings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6641, The World Bank.
- Ratha, Dilip & De, Supriyo & Kurlat, Sergio, 2018. "Does governing law affect bond spreads?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 60-78.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:140-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Özmen, Erdal & Doğanay Yaşar, Özge, 2016. "Emerging market sovereign bond spreads, credit ratings and global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 93-101.
- LaGarda, Guillermo & Prat, Jordi & Solera, Marco & Beverinotti, Javier, 2016. "Debt and Credit Quality in Central America, Panama, and the Dominican Republic," MPRA Paper 74163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Emerging markets; Credit ratings; Credit risk; Investment; International financial markets; Sovereign debt; Time series; Rating Agencies; public debt; external public debt; standard deviation; external debt; standard errors; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; International Finance: General; International Lending and Debt Problems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.