Asian Financial Integration; Trends and Interruptions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linh Bun & Nirvikar Singh, 2016.
"Heterogeneous Patterns of Financial Development: Implications for Asian Financial Integration,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Bun, Linh, 2015. "Heterogeneous Patterns of Financial Development:Implications for Asian Financial Integration," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8zv2r5ff, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L. & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2011. "Risk Sharing and Financial Contagion in Asia; An Asset Price Perspective," IMF Working Papers 11/242, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00557 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:sp:p:135-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Menla Ali, Faek & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2015. "Exchange rate uncertainty and international portfolio flows: A multivariate GARCH-in-mean approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 70-92.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Bond markets; Cross country analysis; Financial crisis; Financial integration; Economic integration; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; International financial markets; Investment; equity premium; gravity model; home bias; risk-sharing; herding; investors; bond; foreign investors; bonds; international investors; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; General Financial Markets: General (includes Measurement and Data); International Factor Movements And International Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.