Recession and Policy Transmission to Latin American Tourism; Does Expanded Travel to Cuba Offset Crisis Spillovers?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Acevedo Mejia & Lu Han & Marie S Kim & Nicole Laframboise, 2016. "Flying to Paradise; The Role of Airlift in the Caribbean Tourism Industry," IMF Working Papers 16/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicole Laframboise & Nkunde Mwase & Joonkyu Park & Yingke Zhou, 2014. "Revisiting Tourism Flows to the Caribbean; What is Driving Arrivals?," IMF Working Papers 14/229, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCuba; Caribbean; Economic integration; Tourism; US; unemployment; tourist; tourist arrivals; tourism expenditure; travel costs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-02-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .