The Impact of the Global Crisison South-Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Berglof & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Plekhanov & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Understanding the Crisis in Emerging Europe," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(6), pages 985-1008, September.
- Ferhan Salman & Gabriela Dobrescu, 2011. "Fiscal Policy During Absorption Cycles," IMF Working Papers 11/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesmin Rahman, 2010. "Absorption Boom and Fiscal Stance; What Lies Ahead in Eastern Europe?," IMF Working Papers 10/97, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Macroprudential Policy; What Instruments and How to Use them? Lessons From Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/238, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarzyna Kubiszewska, 2013. "Economic Crisis In Croatia," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 57-72, June.
- Gregorio Impavido & Heinz Rudolph & Luigi Ruggerone, 2013. "Bank Funding in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe Post Lehman; A “New Normal”?," IMF Working Papers 13/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Houda Rharrabti Zaid, 2015. "Transmission du stress financier de la zone euro aux Pays de l’Europe Centrale et Orientale," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jean Pierre Allegret, 2012.
"Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really know?,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-32.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really Know?," Post-Print hal-01385893, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of monetary authorities in emerging economies to international financial crises: what do we really know?," Post-Print hal-01411622, HAL.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Nojkovic, Aleksandra, 2016. "Fiscal Pressure of Interest Payments in Serbia - a Time Series Exploration," EconStor Preprints 141322, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Sallenave, 2015.
"Capital flow bonanzas and monetary policy in emerging Europe: responses to the global financial crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 429-447, December.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Allegret-Sallenave, 2015. "Capital Flow Bonanzas and Monetary Policy in Emerging Europe: Responses to the Global Financial Crisis," Post-Print hal-01385959, HAL.
- Marko Malovic & Svetislav Paunovic, 2012. "Flow of Funds in balkan Banks: Narrow Banking or Narrow Escape?," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Mladenovic, Zorica, 2016. "The Dynamics of Public Debt in Serbia - A Nonlinear Analysis," EconStor Preprints 144713, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dušan Stojanović & Danilo Stojanović, 2015. "Excessive Credit Growth Or Catching Up Process: The Case Of Central, Eastern And Southeastern European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 7-44, July - Se.
- Predrag Bjelić & Danijela Jaćimović & Ivan Tašić, 2013. "Effects Of The World Economic Crisis On Exports In The Ceec: Focus On The Western Balkans," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(196), pages 71-98, January –.
- Zisiadou, Argyro & Metaxas, Theodore, 2014. "The Mediterranean countries of European Union and their progress from 1980 to 2012: A comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 55029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Andrić & Milojko Arsić & Aleksandra Nojković, 2016. "Public Debt Sustainability In Serbia Before And During The Global Financial Crisis," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(210), pages 47-78, July - Se.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Economic growth; Eastern Europe; Credit risk; Financial crisis; External debt; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; international capital flows; current account adjustment; IMF financial support; current account; public debt; external financing; current account deficit; International Lending and Debt Problems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-01-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2012-01-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .