The Impact of the Global Crisison South-Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Berglof & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Plekhanov & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Understanding the Crisis in Emerging Europe," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(6), pages 985-1008, September.
- Ferhan Salman & Gabriela Dobrescu, 2011. "Fiscal Policy During Absorption Cycles," IMF Working Papers 11/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesmin Rahman, 2010. "Absorption Boom and Fiscal Stance; What Lies Ahead in Eastern Europe?," IMF Working Papers 10/97, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Macroprudential Policy; What Instruments and How to Use them? Lessons From Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/238, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pierre Allegret, 2012.
"Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really know?,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-32.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of monetary authorities in emerging economies to international financial crises: what do we really know?," Post-Print hal-01411622, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really Know?," Post-Print hal-01385893, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Sallenave, 2015.
"Capital flow bonanzas and monetary policy in emerging Europe: responses to the global financial crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 429-447, December.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Sallenave, 2015. "Capital Flow Bonanzas and Monetary Policy in Emerging Europe: Responses to the Global Financial Crisis," Post-Print hal-01385959, HAL.
- Katarzyna Kubiszewska, 2013. "Economic Crisis In Croatia," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 57-72, June.
- Marko Malovic & Svetislav Paunovic, 2012. "Flow of Funds in balkan Banks: Narrow Banking or Narrow Escape?," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Gregorio Impavido & Heinz Rudolph & Luigi Ruggerone, 2013. "Bank Funding in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe Post Lehman; A “New Normal”?," IMF Working Papers 13/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Houda Rharrabti Zaid, 2015. "Transmission du stress financier de la zone euro aux Pays de l’Europe Centrale et Orientale," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Mladenovic, Zorica, 2016. "The Dynamics of Public Debt in Serbia - A Nonlinear Analysis," EconStor Preprints 144713, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dušan Stojanović & Danilo Stojanović, 2015. "Excessive Credit Growth Or Catching Up Process: The Case Of Central, Eastern And Southeastern European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 7-44, July - Se.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Nojkovic, Aleksandra, 2016. "Fiscal Pressure of Interest Payments in Serbia - a Time Series Exploration," EconStor Preprints 141322, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Predrag Bjelić & Danijela Jaćimović & Ivan Tašić, 2013. "Effects Of The World Economic Crisis On Exports In The Ceec: Focus On The Western Balkans," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(196), pages 71-98, January –.
- Zisiadou, Argyro & Metaxas, Theodore, 2014. "The Mediterranean countries of European Union and their progress from 1980 to 2012: A comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 55029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Andrić & Milojko Arsić & Aleksandra Nojković, 2016. "Public Debt Sustainability In Serbia Before And During The Global Financial Crisis," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(210), pages 47-78, July - Se.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Economic growth; Eastern Europe; Credit risk; Financial crisis; External debt; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; international capital flows; current account adjustment; IMF financial support; current account; public debt; external financing; current account deficit; International Lending and Debt Problems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-01-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2012-01-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.