The Nonbank-Bank Nexus and the Shadow Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2007. "The Demand for Treasury Debt," NBER Working Papers 12881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry Mehrling, 2010. "The New Lombard Street: How the Fed Became the Dealer of Last Resort," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9298, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Maria Agresti, 2016. "Shadow banking: some considerations for measurements purposes," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Menno Broos & Krit Carlier & Jan Kakes & Eric Klaaijsen, 2012. "Shadow Banking: An Exploratory Study for the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1005, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Banking systems; Asset management; Financial intermediation; International financial markets; Nonbank financial sector; shadow banking system; rehypothecation; collateral; maturity transformation; banking; banking system; banking sector; holding company; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Corporation and Securities Law; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .