Determinants of Property Prices in Hong Kong SAR; Implications for Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neng Lai & Ko Wang, 1999. "Land-Supply Restrictions, Developer Strategies and Housing Policies: The Case in Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 143-159.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pau Rabanal & Christopher W. Crowe & Deniz O Igan, 2011. "Policies for Macrofinancial Stability; Options to Deal with Real Estate Booms," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/02, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiu, Matthew S. & Yu, Jun & Jin, Lu, 2013.
"Detecting bubbles in Hong Kong residential property market,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 115-124.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Jun Yu & Lu Jin, 2012. "Detecting Bubbles in Hong Kong Residential Property Market," Working Papers 31-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017.
"Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality,"
442, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Javier Olivera Angulo & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and household wealth inequality," Working Papers Department of Economics 584609, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- CARPANTIER Jean-François & OLIVERA Javier & VAN KERM Philippe, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Household Wealth Inequality," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-09, LISER.
- Kwok-Chiu Lam, 2016. "The Responsiveness of Hong Kong Private Residential Housing Prices," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 26-36.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Naiya, Ismaeel, 2016. "Assessment of Macroprudential Policy in a Dual Banking Sector," Working Papers 2016-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Yiu, Alex Wing-Ho, 2017. "The Nexus between Visitor Arrivals and Residential Property Rents in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 80531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2017. "Credit growth and macroprudential policies: preliminary evidence on the firm level," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial systems and the real economy, volume 91, pages 15-34 Bank for International Settlements.
- José García-Montalvo & Josep M. Raya, 2017. "Constraints on LTV as a Macroprudential Tool: A Precautionary Tale," Working Papers 1008, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kennedy, Gerard & Stuart, Rebecca, 2016. "Housing supply after the crisis," Economic Letters 12/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:167-185 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLand supply; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China; Property price; Co-Integration; Stamp Duty; Loan-to-Value Ratio; residential property; equation; standard errors; cointegration; Urban; Rural; and Regional Economics: Housing Demand; Housing Supply and Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .