Monetary Policy Transmission in Ghana; Does the Interest Rate Channel Work?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Sander & Stefanie Kleimeier, 2006.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through In The Common Monetary Area Of The Sacu Countries,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(2), pages 215-229, June.
- Sander Harald & Kleimeier Stefanie, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In the Common Monetary Area of the SACU Countries," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Boris Hofmann & Paul Mizen, 2004. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Transmission: Evidence from Individual Financial Institutions' Retail Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71, pages 99-123, February.
- Kwapil, Claudia & Scharler, Johann, 2010.
"Interest rate pass-through, monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 236-251, March.
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Interest Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Working Papers 118, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Interest Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 65, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Johan Mathisen & Thierry D. Buchs, 2005. "Competition and Efficiency in Banking; Behavioral Evidence from Ghana," IMF Working Papers 05/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander F. Tieman, 2004. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Romania and Other Central European Economies," IMF Working Papers 04/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2008. "Understanding monetary policy implementation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 235-263.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitri & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2008. "Monetary policy transparency and pass-through of retail interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 501-511, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chileshe, Patrick Mumbi & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele, 2016. "Asymmetry of the Interest Rate Pass-through in Zambia," MPRA Paper 82673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Nguyen-Thanh & Christoph Strupat, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0389, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen-Thanh, David & Strupat, Christoph, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 389, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nomahlubi Mavikela & Simba Mhaka & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"The inflation-growth relationship in SSA inflation targeting countries,"
1801, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Mhaka, Simba & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "The inflation-growth relationship in SSA inflation targeting countries," MPRA Paper 82141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:303-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:wjabxx:v:18:y:2017:i:4:p:417-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nana Kwame Akosah & Francis W. Loloh & Maurice Omane-Adjepong, 2018. "Justifying the Adoption and Relevance of Inflation Targeting Framework: A Time-Varying Evidence from Ghana," Papers 1805.11562, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsGhana; Interest rate determination; monetary policy transmission; interest rates; monetary policy; central bank; inflation; money market; Money And Interest Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-12-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.