Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- European Commission, 2013. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2013 edition," Taxation trends 2013, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Burcu Aydin, 2010. "Cyclicality of Revenue and Structural Balances in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 10/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Agha, Ali & Haughton, Jonathan, 1996. "Designing VAT Systems: Some Efficiency Considerations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 303-308, May.
- Luiz de Mello, 2009. "Avoiding the Value Added Tax," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(1), pages 27-46, January.
- European Commission, 2011. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2011 edition," Taxation trends 2011, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Timotheos Angelidis & George Filis, 2013. "Oil price shocks and volatility do predict stock market regimes," Working Papers 170, Bank of Greece.
- Kasselaki, Maria Th. & Tagkalakis, Athanasios O., 2016. "Fiscal policy and private investment in Greece," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 53-106.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "Is there any evidence of VAT related buoyancy effects in Greece?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1762-1775.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "The determinants of vat revenue efficiency: recent evidence from Greece," Working Papers 181, Bank of Greece.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2013.
"Assessing the variability of indirect tax elasticity in Greece,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2098-2109.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "Assessing the variability of indirect tax elasticity in Greece," Working Papers 171, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic cycles; Lithuania; Tax elasticity; tax revenues; tax compliance; tax system; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-12-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-12-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-12-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .