Bank of Japan'S Monetary Easing Measures; Are they Powerful and Comprehensive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2011.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2010. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Staff Reports 441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "The large scale asset purchases had large international effects," Working Papers 2010-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:01:n:s1793993313500026 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayako Saiki & Jon Frost, 2014.
"Does unconventional monetary policy affect inequality? Evidence from Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4445-4454, December.
- Ayako Saiki & Jon Frost, 2014. "Does Unconventional Monetary Policy Affect Inequality? Evidence from Japan," Working Papers 1402, Council on Economic Policies.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:272-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Quantitative Easing by the Fed and International Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 02-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Matousek, Roman & Vu, Anh Nguyet, 2016. "What is the impact of bankrupt and restructured loans on Japanese bank efficiency?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 187-202.
- Wang, Yi-Chen & Wang, Ching-Wen & Huang, Chia-Hsing, 2015. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the tail risks of stock markets between U.S. and Japan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 41-51.
- Kenourgios, Dimitris & Papadamou, Stephanos & Dimitriou, Dimitrios, 2015. "On quantitative easing and high frequency exchange rate dynamics," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 110-125.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Monetary and Credit Easing; Quantitative Easing; Large-scale Asset Purchases; financial markets; bonds; corporate bonds; government securities; government bonds; Money And Interest Rates; Monetary Policy; Central Banking; And The Supply Of Money And Credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-12-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .