Determinants of Development Financing Flows From Brazil, Russia, India, and China to Low-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," IMF Working Papers 07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Hulya Ulku & Tito Cordella, 2004. "Grants Versus Loans," IMF Working Papers 04/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development," Discussion Papers 06-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophia Gollwitzer & Eteri Kvintradze & Tej Prakash & Luis-Felipe Zanna & Era Dabla-Norris & Richard I Allen & Irene Yackovlev & Victor Duarte Lledo, 2010. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/80, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijaya Ramachandran, Julie Walz, 2011. " Brave New World: A Literature Review of Emerging Donors and the Changing Nature of Foreign Assistanc- Working Paper 273," Working Papers 273, Center for Global Development.
- Finn Ole Semrau & Rainer Thiele, 2017.
"Brazil's Development Cooperation: Following in China's and India's Footsteps?,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 287-307, April.
- Semrau, Finn-Ole & Thiele, Rainer, 2016. "Brazil's development cooperation: Following in China's and India's footsteps?," Kiel Working Papers 2040, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yongzheng Yang & Nkunde Mwase, 2012. "BRICs’ Philosophies for Development Financing and their Implications for LICs," IMF Working Papers 12/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "Management of the International Development Aid System Aid System and the Creation of Political Space for China:The Case of Tanzania," Working Papers 82, JICA Research Institute.
- Austin Strange & Bradley Parks & Michael J. Tierney & Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Vijaya Ramachandran, 2013. "China’s Development Finance to Africa: A Media-Based Approach to Data Collection," Working Papers 323, Center for Global Development.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:529-549 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAid; Brazil; China; International finance; India; Russian Federation; BRICs; Low-Income Countries; Panel VAR; Panel OLS; Concessionality; loan financing; bank debt; equation; dummy variable; error variance; Econometric Methods: - Multiple/simultaneous Equation Models; International Economics; Economywide Country Studies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .