Consolidated Regulation and Supervision in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batchelor, Roy & Dua, Pami, 1991. "Blue Chip Rationality Tests," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 692-705, November.
- Davies, Anthony & Lahiri, Kajal, 1995. "A new framework for analyzing survey forecasts using three-dimensional panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 205-227, July.
- Carl S Bonham & Richard H Cohen, 2000. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using Survey Data," Working Papers 200007, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgardo Demaestri & Gustavo Ferro, 2013. "Analysis of the Integration of Financial Regulation and Supervision to the Central Bank," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 75-106, June.
- repec:fip:fedcwp:13-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edgardo Demaestri & Gustavo Ferro, 2015. "The Debate on Integrated Financial Supervision: What is New?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 27-58, June.
- Mark D. Flood & Jonathan Katz & Stephen J. Ong & Adam Smith, 2013.
"Cryptography and the economics of supervisory information: balancing transparency and confidentiality,"
1312, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mark Flood & Jonathan Katz & Stephen Ong & Adam Smith, 2013. "Cryptography and the Economics of Supervisory Information: Balancing Transparency and Confidentiality," Working Papers 13-08, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; Bank holding company; consoldated regulation; consolidated supervision; investment banking group; savings and loan holding company; holding company; banking; financial sector; financial stability; deposit insurance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .