Government Debt Issuance in the Euro Area; The Impact of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008.
"Domestic debt structures in emerging markets: new empirical evidence,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla08059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008. "Domestic Debt Structures in Emerging Markets : New Empirical Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00332049, HAL.
- Anna Ilyina & Anastasia Guscina & Herman Kamil, 2010. "Does Procyclical Fiscal Policy Reinforce Incentives to Dollarize Sovereign Debt?," IMF Working Papers 10/168, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kodjovi Mawulikplimi Eklou & Marcelin Joanis & Patrick Richard, 2015. "A "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" Effect in Public Debt? Evidence from cross-border spillover of fiscal consolidations," Cahiers de recherche 15-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Tielens, J. & van Aarle, B. & Van Hove, J., 2014.
"Effects of Eurobonds: A stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-173.
- Joris TIELENS & Bas VAN AARLE & Jan VAN HOVE, 2014. "Effects of Eurobonds: a stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Das, Udaibir S. & Oliva, Maria A. & Tsuda, Takahiro, 2012. "Sovereign Risk: A Macro-Financial Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 383, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q1-18:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beetsma, Roel & de Jong, Frank & Giuliodori, Massimo & Hanson, Jesper, 2019. "The Maturity of Sovereign Debt Issuance in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 13729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Asmaa El-Ganainy & Rui Esteves & Kris James Mitchener, 2019.
"Public Debt Through the Ages,"
NBER Working Papers
25494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & El-Ganainy, Asmaa & Esteves, Rui & Mitchener, Kris James, 2019. "Public Debt Through the Ages," CEPR Discussion Papers 13471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Asmaa A ElGanainy & Rui Pedro Esteves & Kris James Mitchener, 2019. "Public Debt Through the Ages," IMF Working Papers 19/6, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q2-18:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eidam, Frederik, 2018. "Gap-filling government debt maturity choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Claudeci Da Silva & Hugo Agudelo Murillo & Joaquim Miguel Couto, 2014. "Early Warning Systems: Análise De Ummodelo Probit De Contágio De Crise Dos Estados Unidos Para O Brasil(2000-2010)," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 110, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Sovereign debt; International financial markets; sovereign debt management; inflation; government debt; foreign currency; debt stock; International Lending and Debt Problems; International Finance: Other; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2011-02-26 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.