Financial Linkages Across Korean Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale F. Gray & Carlos J. García & Leonardo Luna & Jorge E. Restrepo, 2011.
"Incorporating Financial Sector Risk Into Monetary Policy Models: Application to Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.), Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 6, pages 159-197
Central Bank of Chile.
- Dale Gray & Carlos García T. & Leonardo Luna B. & Jorge E. Restrepo L., 2009. "Incorporating Financial Sector Risk Into Monetary Policy Models: Application to Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, pages 11-33.
- Dale F. Gray & Carlos Garcia & Leonardo Luna & Jorge Restrepo, 2009. "Incorporation financial sector risk into monetary policy models: application to Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv229, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Dale Gray & Carlos García & Leonardo Luna & Jorge E. Restrepo, 2009. "Incorporating Financial Sector Risk into Monetary Policy Models: Application to Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 553, Central Bank of Chile.
- Leonardo Luna & Dale F. Gray & Jorge Restrepo & Carlos Garcia, 2011. "Incorporating Financial Sector Risk Into Monetary Policy Models; Application to Chile," IMF Working Papers 11/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2003.
"Equilibrium analysis, banking and financial instability,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 619-655.
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2003. "Equilibrium Analysis, Banking and Financial Instability," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dale F. Gray & James P Walsh, 2008. "Factor Model for Stress-testing with a Contingent Claims Model of the Chilean Banking System," IMF Working Papers 08/89, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Jochen M. Schmittmann, 2013. "Risk Exposures and Financial Spillovers in Tranquil and Crisis Times; Bank-Level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 13/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Alichi & Cheol Hong & Sang Chul Ryoo, 2012. "Managing Non-Core Liabilities and Leverage of the Banking System; A Building Block for Macroprudential Policy Making in Korea," IMF Working Papers 12/27, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Qatar; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicolas Arregui & Mohamed Norat & Antonio Pancorbo & Jodi G. Scarlata & Eija Holttinen & Fabiana Melo & Jay Surti & Christopher Wilson & Rodolfo Wehrhahn & Mamoru Yanase, 2013. "Addressing Interconnectedness; Concepts and Prudential Tools," IMF Working Papers 13/199, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Korea; Republic of; network approach; covariance analysis; portfolio risk; banking; probability; banking system; equation; probabilities; Model Evaluation and Selection; Econometric Methods: - Single Equation Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-09-22 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-09-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .