Investment Objectives of Sovereign Wealth Funds; A Shifting Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian B. Mulder & Amadou N Sy & Yinqiu Lu & Udaibir S Das, 2009. "Setting Up a Sovereign Wealth Fund; Some Policy and Operational Considerations," IMF Working Papers 09/179, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sos:sosjrn:170404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciarlone, Alessio & Miceli, Valeria, 2016. "Escaping financial crises? Macro evidence from sovereign wealth funds' investment behaviour," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 169-196.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:24-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v2i4p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i1p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial markets; Sovereign wealth funds; Portfolio Choice; Investment and Risk Management; Government Policy and Regulation; pension; pension reserve; investment objectives; pension fund; risk management; International Finance: General; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .