Possible Unintended Consequences of Basel III and Solvency II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imola Drigă, 2007. "The New Basel Capital Accord - an International Convergence of Capital Measurements and Capital Standards in Banking," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 7, pages 129-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Busana & Antonio Salera, 2014. "Riforme del welfare state ed equità," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 215-222.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:169-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degryse, Hans & Smedts, Kristien & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2017.
"Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cynthia Van Hulle & Hans Degryse & Kristien Smedts, 2017. " Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI) 571404, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Pierluigi Bologna, 2015. "Structural Funding and Bank Failures," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 81-113, February.
- Bryce, Cormac & Webb, Rob & Cheevers, Carly & Ring, P. & Clark, G., 2016. "Should the insurance industry be banking on risk escalation for solvency II?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 131-139.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- CUHAL, Radu & STARIŢÎNA, Ludmila & SADOVEANU, Diana, 2015. "Modelling Approaches To Assess The Effectiveness Of Macro-Prudential Policy," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 2(1), pages 67-75.
More about this item
KeywordsCost of capital; Interconnectedness; Basel III; Solvency II; Funding; capital requirements; credit risk; market risk; underwriting; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2011-08-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2011-08-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .