Asean Bond Market Development; Where Does it Stand? Where is it Going?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joshua Felman & Simon Gray & Mangal Goswami & Andreas A. Jobst & Mahmood Pradhan & Shanaka Peiris & Dulani Seneviratne, 2014. "ASEAN-5 bond market development: Where does it stand? Where is it going?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(1), pages 60-75, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo, 2003. "On the determinants of Original Sin: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 957-990, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2012.
"Developing Asian Local Currency Bond Markets: Why and How?,"
Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Spiegel, Mark M., 2009. "Developing Asian Local Currency Bond Markets: Why and How?," ADBI Working Papers 182, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2010. "Developing Asian Local Currency Bond Markets: Why and How?," Working Papers id:3030, eSocialSciences.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2008.
"A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 149-172, Summer.
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram Rajan, 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865, January.
- Burger, John D. & Warnock, Francis E., 2007.
"Foreign participation in local currency bond markets,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-304.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "Foreign participation in local-currency bond markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 794, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Foreign Participation in Local Currency Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 12548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel, L., 2008. "Foreign investors’ participation in emerging market economies’ domestic bond markets," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 12, pages 61-77, Summer.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli Remolona, 2006. "Developing corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Developing corporate bond markets in Asia, volume 26, pages 13-21 Bank for International Settlements.
- Shanaka J Peiris, 2010. "Foreign Participation in Emerging Markets’ Local Currency Bond Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/88, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:193-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yibin Mu & Peter Phelps & Janet Gale Stotsky, 2013. "Bond Markets in Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & D. Filiz Unsal, 2014.
"The effectiveness of monetary policy transmission under capital inflows: Evidence from Asia,"
Borsa Istanbul Review,
Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 14(2), pages 96-103, June.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Filiz D Unsal, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Transmission Under Capital Inflows; Evidence from Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath, 2012. "Corporate Bond Market in India: Current Scope and Future Challenges," MPRA Paper 42478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "Financial Integration and Rebalancing in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/243, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBond markets; Central banks and their policies; Malaysia; Indonesia; Singapore; Philippines; Thailand; ASEAN; market development; bond market; capital inflows; securities; capital markets; General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium: General; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; Market Structure And Pricing; General Financial Markets; Corporate Finance And Governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-07-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2011-07-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .