The Impact of Fiscal Consolidation and Structural Reformson Growth in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozo Kiyota & Takanobu Nakajima & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura, 2009. "Measurement of the market power of firms: the Japanese case in the 1990s," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 381-414, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:vrs:tejoae:v:13:y:2016:i:2:p:21-29:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal consolidation; Fiscal policy; Economic models; Economic growth; Japan; Monetary policy; Fiscal reforms; Taxes; tax reform; structural policies; public debt; consumption taxes; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-02-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2011-02-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-02-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .