From West to East; Estimating External Spillovers to Australia and New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristoffer P. Nimark, 2009.
"A Structural Model of Australia as a Small Open Economy,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(1), pages 24-41, March.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2007. "A Structural Model of Australia as a Small Open Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2009. "A structural model of Australia as a small open economy," Economics Working Papers 1211, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2009.
"Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 353-383, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2007. "Foreign Entanglements; Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/182, International Monetary Fund.
- David Gillmore & Phil Briggs, 2010. "World trade interdependencies: a New Zealand perspective," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 73, pages 35-46, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2008. "Spillovers Across NAFTA," IMF Working Papers 08/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Bordo, Michael & Hargreaves, David & Kida, Mizuho, 2011.
"Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 331-355, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & David Hargreaves & Mizuho Kida, 2009. "Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/17, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Michael D. Bordo & David Hargreaves & Mizuho Kida, 2010. "Global shocks, economic growth and financial crises: 120 years of New Zealand experience," NBER Working Papers 16027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buckle, Robert A. & Kim, Kunhong & Kirkham, Heather & McLellan, Nathan & Sharma, Jarad, 2007. "A structural VAR business cycle model for a volatile small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 990-1017, November.
- Philip Liu, 2010. "The Effects of International Shocks on Australia's Business Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 486-503, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osborn, Denise R. & Vehbi, Tugrul, 2015. "Growth in China and the US: Effects on a small commodity exporter economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 268-277.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Economic integration; Spillovers; New Zealand; business cyles; sample period; small sample; statistically significant; interest rates; International Policy Coordination and Transmission;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .