A Barrel of Oil or a Bottle of Wine; How Do Global Growth Dynamics Affect Commodity Prices?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cevik, Serhan & Saadi Sedik, Tahsin, 2014. "A Barrel of Oil or a Bottle of Wine: How Do Global Growth Dynamics Affect Commodity Prices?," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 34-50, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marie Cardebat & Jean-Marc Figuet, 2004. "What explains Bordeaux wine prices?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 293-296.
- Martin Petri & Tahsin Saadi-Sedik, 2006. "To Smooth or Not to Smooth—The Impact of Grants and Remittances on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Jordan," IMF Working Papers 06/257, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Algieri, Bernardina, 2013. "A Roller Coaster Ride: an empirical investigation of the main drivers of wheat price," Discussion Papers 145556, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:104-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Cumhur & Soytas, Ugur, 2013. "Volatility spillover between oil and agricultural commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 658-665.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2014. "A roller coaster ride: an empirical investigation of the main drivers of the international wheat price," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 459-475, July.
- Schalck, Christophe & Chenavaz, Régis, 2015.
"Oil commodity returns and macroeconomic factors: A time-varying approach,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 290-303.
- Christophe Schalck & Régis Chenavaz, 2015. "Oil commodity returns and macroeconomic factors: A time-varying approach," Post-Print hal-01457334, HAL.
- Elie Bouri & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Testing the Efficiency of the Wine Market using Unit Root Tests with Sharp and Smooth Breaks," Working Papers 201664, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:347-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia & Mariano Sardi, 2012. "Common Drivers in Emerging Market Spreads and Commodity Prices," BCRA Working Paper Series 201257, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Alexandra Dwyer & George Gardner & Thomas Williams, 2011. "Global Commodity Markets - Price Volatility and Financialisation," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-58, June.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhenzhen Zhu, 2017. "Is Wine a Good Choice for Investment?," Working Papers 201781, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural commodities; Agricultural prices; Demand; Economic growth; Consumption; Commodity prices; Emerging markets; Oil sector; Oil prices; Oil; International liquidity; Supply; Wine; Comovement; Global growth; Emerging economies; crude oil; oil demand; Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation: Other; Energy: Demand and Supply; Energy and the Macroeconomy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-02-26 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.