Collateral, Netting and Systemic Risk in the OTC Derivatives Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannick Armenti & Stéphane Crépey, 2017. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Working Papers hal-01169169, HAL.
- Xiao, Tim, 2012. "An Economic Examination of Collateralization in Different Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 47371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duffie, Darrell & Scheicher, Martin & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2015.
"Central clearing and collateral demand,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 237-256.
- Darrell Duffie & Martin Scheicher & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2014. "Central Clearing and Collateral Demand," NBER Working Papers 19890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scheicher, Martin & Vuillemey, Guillaume & Duffie, Darrell, 2014. "Central clearing and collateral demand," Working Paper Series 1638, European Central Bank.
- Darrell Duffie & Martin Schneicher & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2014. "Central Clearing and Collateral Demand," Economics Working Papers 14104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Malgorzata Olszak, 2012. "Macroprudential policy - aim, instruments and institutional architecture (Polityka ostroznosciowa w ujêciu makro - cel, instrumenty i architektura instytucjonalna)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 7-32.
- Rama Cont & Thomas Kokholm, 2013. "Central Clearing of OTC Derivatives: bilateral vs multilateral netting," Papers 1304.5065, arXiv.org.
- Vuillemey, G. & Breton, R., 2014. "Endogenous Derivative Networks," Working papers 483, Banque de France.
- Vahan Nanumyan & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The Network of Counterparty Risk: Analysing Correlations in OTC Derivatives," Papers 1506.04663, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Xiao, Tim, 2012. "An Economic Examination of Collateralization in Different Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 47105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cont Rama & Kokholm Thomas, 2014. "Central clearing of OTC derivatives: Bilateral vs multilateral netting," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Singh, M., 2013. "OTC derivatives market – regulatory developments and collateral dynamics," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 207-213, April.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Slive & Jonathan Witmer & Elizabeth Woodman, 2012. "Liquidity and Central Clearing: Evidence from the CDS Market," Staff Working Papers 12-38, Bank of Canada.
- Yannick Armenti & St'ephane Cr'epey, 2015. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Papers 1506.08595, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational financial markets; Collateral; Netting; Margin; CCPs; OTC derivatives; Central Clearinghouse; derivative; otc; derivatives market; derivative contracts; financial system; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Corporation and Securities Law; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-05-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .