Growth Convergence and Spillovers among Indian States; What Matters? What Does Not?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2014.
"Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Food Grain Yields,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Foodgrain Yields," Working Papers id:5171, eSocialSciences.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012. "Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields," Working papers 218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010.
"Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together,"
32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," Papers 304, World Trade Institute.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011.
"Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2010. "Club-Convergence and Polarisation of States : A Nonparametric Analysis of Post-Reform India," Development Economics Working Papers 23036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Indian states; convergence; growth theory; non-stationary panels; statistic; statistics; per capita income; growth rate; economic growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2010-05-02 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .