Bank Efficiency amid Foreign Entry; Evidence from the Central American Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Caiazza & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Giovanni Trovato, 2016. "Bank efficiency measures, M&A decision and heterogeneity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 25-41, August.
- George Anayiotos & Hovhannes Toroyan & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2010. "The efficiency of emerging Europe’s banking sector before and after the recent economic crisis," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 247-267.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:18-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Gardener & Philip Molyneux & Hoai Nguyen-Linh, 2010. "Determinants of efficiency in South East Asian banking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(16), pages 2693-2719, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral America; Total factor productivity; Bank efficiency; data envelopment analysis; stochastic frontier analysis; banking; foreign banks; domestic banks; foreign bank; bank entry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2010-05-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2010-05-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .