Price Setting in a Model with Production Chains; Evidence from Sectoral Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jae Won Lee & Carlos Carvalho, 2010.
"Sectoral Price Facts in a Sticky-Price Model,"
2010 Meeting Papers
997, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carvalho & Jae Won Lee, 2011. "Sectoral Price Facts in a Sticky-Price Model," Departmental Working Papers 201133, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Carvalho & Jae Won Lee, 2011. "Sectoral price facts in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports 495, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco, 2014.
"Sectoral price rigidity and aggregate dynamics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-22.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Emanuela Cardia & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2009. "Sectoral Price Rigidity and Aggregate Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 0906, CIRPEE.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafedh & CARDIA, Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2009. "Sectoral Price Rigidity and Aggregate Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 01-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafedh & CARDIA, Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2009. "Sectoral Price Rigidity and Aggregate Dynamics," Cahiers de recherche 2009-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Paul Middleditch, 2010. "A New Keynesian Model with Heterogeneous Price Setting," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 150, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal shocks; Economic models; Monetary policy; Price structures; Price adjustments; Multi-sector model; Intermediate inputs; Heterogeneity; New-Keynesian Phillips curve; Production chain; inflation; relative price; monetary economics; aggregate demand; Prices; Business Fluctuations; and Cycles: General (includes Measurement and Data); Multi-sector Medal; Money And Interest Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .