The Spillover Effects of the Global Crisison Economic Activity in Mena Emerging Market Countries; An Analysis Using the Financial Stress Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathaniel Frank & Heiko Hesse, 2009.
"Financial Spillovers to Emerging Markets during the Global Financial Crisis,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(6), pages 507-521, December.
- Nathaniel Frank & Heiko Hesse, 2009. "Financial Spillovers to Emerging Markets During the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvia Sgherri & Alessandro Galesi, 2009. "Regional Financial Spillovers Across Europe; A Global VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 09/23, International Monetary Fund.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & Nicola Spagnolo, 2013.
"Volatility Spillovers and Contagion from Mature to Emerging Stock Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 1060-1075.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & John Beirne & Nicola Spagnolo, 2008. "Volatility Spillovers and Contagion from Mature to Emerging Stock Markets," IMF Working Papers 08/286, International Monetary Fund.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & Nicola Spagnolo, 2009. "Volatility Spillovers and Contagion from Mature to Emerging Stock Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 873, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Beirne, John & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Schulze-Ghattas, Marianne & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2009. "Volatility spillovers and contagion from mature to emerging stock markets," Working Paper Series 1113, European Central Bank.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marianne Schulze-Ghattas & Nicola Spagnolo, 2009. "Volatility Spillovers and Contagion from Mature to Emerging Stock Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2545, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farooq Omar & Derrabi Mohamed & Naciri Monir, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Liquidity: Pre- and Post-Crisis Analysis from the MENA Region," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, January.
- Mahmoud Haddad & Sam Hakim, 2011. "Measuring the Damage from Financial Integration in the GCC: Lessons from the Global Crisis," Working Papers 614, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2011.
- Mirajul Haq & Karim Khan & Ayesha Parveen, 2014. "The Growth and Employment Impacts of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis on Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 129-154, July-Dec.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Economic growth; Financial crisis; Cross country analysis; Fiscal policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Monetary policy; North Africa; Middle East; Regional shocks; Spillovers; Spillover; financial stress; emerging market; gdp growth; real gdp; trade partners; oil prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .