Asset Securitization and Optimal Retention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Martin Uribe, 2011.
"Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2530-2561, October.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Martin Uribe, 2009. "Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Martin Uribe & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009. "Risk Matters: The Real E¤ects of Volatility Shocks," 2009 Meeting Papers 237, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez & Martín Uribe, 2009. "Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks," NBER Working Papers 14875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Uribe, Martín, 2009. "Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Guerron & Martin Uribe & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, 2010. "Risk Matters: The Real Effects of Volatility Shocks," 2010 Meeting Papers 281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spiros Bougheas & Tim Worrall, 2017. "Portfolio Sales and Signaling," Discussion Papers 2017/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2014. "A shot at regulating securitization," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 32-49.
- Chen, Zhizhen & Liu, Frank Hong & Opong, Kwaku & Zhou, Mingming, 2017. "Short-term safety or long-term failure? Empirical evidence of the impact of securitization on bank risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 48-74.
- Guo, Guixia & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2014. "A study on risk retention regulation in asset securitization process," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 61-71.
- Afrasiab Mirza & Eric Stephens, 2016. "Securitization and Aggregate Investment Efficiency," Carleton Economic Papers 16-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2017.
- Bester, Helmut & Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2012. "Loan Sales and Screening Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & Laura E. Kodres, 2014. "The Regulatory Responses to the Global Financial Crisis; Some Uncomfortable Questions," IMF Working Papers 14/46, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:55-:d:115890 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Germany; Technical Note on the Future of German Mortgage-Backed Covered Bond (PF and Brief) and Securitization Markets," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/369, International Monetary Fund.
- Georges Dionne & Sara Malekan, 2017.
"Optimal Form of Retention for Securitized Loans under Moral Hazard,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Dionne, Georges & Malekan, Sara, 2015. "Optimal form of retention for securitized loans under moral hazard," Working Papers 15-4, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .