Asset Booms and Structural Fiscal Positions; The Case of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Liu, 2014. "Public Finances, Business Cycles and Structural Fiscal Balances," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1411, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:19-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnello, Luca & Dufrénot, Gilles & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 25-36.
- Luca Agnello & Gilles Dufrénot & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "Using time-varying transition probabilities in Markov switching processes to adjust US fiscal policy for asset prices," Post-Print hal-01498264, HAL.
- Liu, Kai & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2015. "Short- and Long-Run Fiscal Elasticities: International Evidence," MPRA Paper 65950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Kilgarriff & Cathal O’Donoghue & Martin Charlton & Ronan Foley, 2016. "Intertemporal Income in Ireland 1996-2011 – A Spatial Analysis," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(2), pages 123-143.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Bosnia and Herzegovina; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/347, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Business cycles; Asset prices; Ireland; Economic models; Fiscal policy; Fiscal analysis; Government expenditures; Housing prices; National income; Revenues; Taxes; Structural fiscal balance; Asset Price Cycle; Property Bubble; expenditure; structural fiscal; fiscal balance; public finances; Estimation; Model Construction and Estimation; National Deficit Surplus; Econometric And Statistical Methods: - General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-03-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .