Structural Models in Real Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto S. Mariano & Yasutomo Murasawa, 2003. "A new coincident index of business cycles based on monthly and quarterly series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 427-443.
- Ricardo Mestre & Peter McAdam, 2011.
"Is forecasting with large models informative? Assessing the role of judgement in macroeconomic forecasts,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 303-324, April.
- McAdam, Peter & Mestre, Ricardo, 2008. "Is forecasting with large models informative? Assessing the role of judgement in macroeconomic forecasts," Working Paper Series 950, European Central Bank.
- Michel Juillard & Ondrej Kamenik & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2006. "Measures of Potential Output from an Estimated DSGE Model of the United States," Working Papers 2006/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Eric Leeper, 2003. "An "Inflation Reports" Report," NBER Working Papers 10089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Alichi & Jaromir Benes & Joshua Felman & Irene Feng & Charles Freedman & Douglas Laxton & Evan C Tanner & David Vavra & Hou Wang, 2015. "Frontiers of Monetary Policymaking; Adding the Exchange Rate as a Tool to Combat Deflationary Risks in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 15/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Brùha, 2011. "An Empirical Small Labor Market Model for the Czech Economy," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(5), pages 434-449, November.
- Piotr Białowolski & Tomasz Kuszewski & Bartosz Witkowski, 2014. "Bayesian averaging of classical estimates in forecasting macroeconomic indicators with application of business survey data," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Jan Bruha & Tibor Hledik & Tomas Holub & Jiri Polansky & Jaromir Tonner, 2013. "Incorporating Judgments and Dealing with Data Uncertainty in Forecasting at the Czech National Bank," Research and Policy Notes 2013/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Economic indicators; Economic forecasting; Monetary policy; Forecasting; High frequency indicators; inflation; equation; prediction; equations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2010-03-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2010-03-28 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .