The Impact of the Global Crisis on Canada—What Do Macro-Financial Linkages Tell Us?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pär Österholm, 2008. "Can forecasting performance be improved by considering the steady state? An application to Swedish inflation and interest rate," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 41-51.
- P&aauml;r Österholm & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2008.
"The Effect of External Conditions on Growth in Latin America,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(4), pages 595-623, December.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Pär Österholm, 2007. "The Effect of External Conditions on Growth in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 07/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Lisandro Abrego & Pär Österholm, 2010.
"External Linkages and Economic Growth in Colombia: Insights from a Bayesian VAR Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1788-1810, December.
- Pär Österholm & Lisandro Abrego, 2008. "External Linkages and Economic Growth in Colombia; Insights from A Bayesian VAR Model," IMF Working Papers 08/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2008. "Real Implications of Financial Linkages Between Canada and the United States," IMF Working Papers 08/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattias Villani, 2009. "Steady-state priors for vector autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 630-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Anwar, Sajid, 2014. "Pricing of the currency risk in the Canadian equity market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 173-194.
- Akira Kohsaka & Jun-ichi Shinkai, 2014. "East Asian Financial Cycles: Asian vs. Global Financial Crises," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Mirajul Haq & Karim Khan & Ayesha Parveen, 2014. "The Growth and Employment Impacts of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis on Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 129-154, July-Dec.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; External sector; Financial crisis; Credit controls; Economic forecasting; Economic growth; Canada; Bank credit; Spillovers; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Gross domestic product; Monetary policy; Macro-financial linkages; Bayesian VAR estimation; lending standards; real gdp; gdp growth; standards; growth rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-01-30 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-01-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.