Firm Productivity, innovation and Financial Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Era Dabla-Norris & Erasmus K. Kersting & Geneviève Verdier, 2012. "Firm Productivity, Innovation, and Financial Development," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 422-449, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1983.
"Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 905-940, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 1026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fazzari, Steven M & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1988. "Investment, Financing Decisions, and Tax Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Graham, John R., 1996. "Debt and the marginal tax rate," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-73, May.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1971. "Capital Taxes, the Redistribution of Wealth and Individual Savings," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 209-227.
- Kevin A. Hassett, 1999. "Tax Policy and Investment," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53049.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Minjia & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2013. "Internal financial constraints and firm productivity in China: Do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1123-1140.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "FDI Flows to Low-Income Countries; Global Drivers and Growth Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/132, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793812011000399 is not listed on IDEAS
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012.
"Risk capital, private credit, and innovative production,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1608-1639, November.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2012. "Risk Capital, Private Credit And Innovative Production," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dairabayeva Karlygash & Carayannis Elias, 2014. "Targeted Trade-Related Policies and Manufacturing Firm Productivity in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Effect of Corruption," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-22, April.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:34-:d:111608 is not listed on IDEAS
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & ELOUAOURTI, Zakaria, 2017. "Financial development and total factors productivity channel: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 81764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbosa, Natália & Faria, Ana Paula, 2011. "Innovation across Europe: How important are institutional differences?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1157-1169.
- Berardi, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2017.
"From banks' strategies to financial (in)stability,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 255-272.
- Simone Berardi & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2015. "From banks’ strategies to financial (in)stability," Working Papers 2015/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Berardi, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2015. "From banks' strategies to financial (in)stability," FinMaP-Working Papers 47, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- M. Constanza Demmel & Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2013. "Innovation and productivity: evidence for 4 Latin American countries manufacturing industry," Working Papers 1307, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Veysov, Alexander & Stolbov, Mikhail, 2011. "The impact of financial sector on innovation activity: theoretical background and new evidence from russian banking sector," MPRA Paper 38747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uchenna Efobi & Belmondo V. Tanankem & Simplice Asongu & Ibukun Beecroft, 2016.
"Exploring Multidimensional Financial Inclusion and Manufacturing Firms Performance in a Developing Country: The Case of Nigeria,"
16/043, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Efobi, Uchenna & Tanankem, Belmondo & Asongu, Simplice & Beecroft, Ibukun, 2016. "Exploring Multidimensional Financial Inclusion and Manufacturing Firms Performance in a Developing Country: The Case of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 76589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gonçalves & Ana Martins, 2016. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in the Portuguese Manufacturing Sector," GEE Papers 0062, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2016.
- Izak Atiyas, 2011. "Firm Level Data in The ERF Region: Research Questions, Data Requirements and Possibilities," Working Papers 589, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2011.
- Pål Børing, 2015. "The effects of firms’ R&D and innovation activities on their survival: a competing risks analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1045-1069, November.
- Mondher bellalah & SYED ALAMDAR ALI & Omar Masood, 2013. "Sensitivity Analysis of Domestic Credit to Private Sector in Pakistan: A Variable Replacement Approach Application with Con-integration," THEMA Working Papers 2013-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsCross country analysis; Access to capital markets; Financial sector; Economic growth; Industrial production; Labor productivity; Private sector; Total factor productivity; innovation; survey data; financial development.; survey; dummy variable; equation; stock market; Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives; Financial Development; General Financial Markets;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2010-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-03-28 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .