The Composition and Cyclical Behavior of Trade Flows in Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinout De Bock & Alexander Demyanets, 2012. "Bank Asset Quality in Emerging Markets; Determinants and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 12/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinout De Bock, 2011. "The Cost of Volatile Investment in an Emerging Economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1696-1705.
- Lance Kent, 2014. "Bilateral Linkages and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Papers 149, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Capital goods; Balance of trade; Cross country analysis; Consumption; Exports; Emerging markets; Economic models; Productivity; Imports; International trade; International business cycles; Emerging economy; Trade balance; capital good; open economy; trade flows; investment goods; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-03-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INT-2010-03-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2010-03-28 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .