Risk and the Corporate Structure of Banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2012.
"Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(4), pages 693-716, December.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Brei & Carlos Winograd, 2018. "Credit risk of foreign bank branches and subsidiaries in Argentina and Uruguay," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:30:y:2015:i:c:p:83-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Stefano Schiaffi & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2017.
"Changing business models in international bank funding,"
1736, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel & Stefano Schiaffi, 2017. "Changing business models in international bank funding," BIS Working Papers 614, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Schiaffi, Stefano & van Rixtel, Adrian, 2017. "Changing business models in international bank funding," CEPR Discussion Papers 11957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2010. "International Banking and Liquidity Allocation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Curi, Claudia & Lozano-Vivas, Ana & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015.
"Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 22-35.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS18, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Eugenio M Cerutti, 2013. "Banks’ Foreign Credit Exposures and Borrowers’ Rollover Risks Measurement, Evolution and Determinants," IMF Working Papers 13/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose L. Fillat & Stefania Garetto & Arthur V. Smith, 2018. "What are the consequences of global banking for the international transmission of shocks? A quantitative analysisâˆ—," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series dp-303, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2015.
"Banking across borders,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 244-265.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2011. "Banking across Borders," DNB Working Papers 325, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2012. "Banking across borders," Staff Reports 576, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2013. "Banking across Borders," CESifo Working Paper Series 4120, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2013. "Banking across borders," Discussion Papers 19/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Laeven, Luc & Marquez, Robert, 2010.
"Monetary Policy, Leverage, and Bank Risk-Taking,"
11-05, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Robert Marquez & Luc Laeven, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Leverage, and Bank Risk Taking," IMF Working Papers 10/276, International Monetary Fund.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Laeven, Luc & Marquez, Robert, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Leverage, and Bank Risk-taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 8199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Ehlers & Philip D Wooldridge, 2015. "Channels and determinants of foreign bank lending," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Cross-border Financial Linkages: Challenges for Monetary Policy and Financial Stability, volume 82, pages 29-68 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:208-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuo Ushijima, 2016.
"Diversification, Organization, and Value of the Firm,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 467-499, May.
- USHIJIMA Tatsuo, 2015. "Diversification, Organization, and Value of the Firm," Discussion papers 15019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Diemo Dietrich & Tobias Knedlik & Axel Lindner, 2011. "Central and Eastern European countries in the global financial crisis: a typical twin crisis?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 415-432, April.
- Elisa Luciano & Clas Wihlborg, 2013. "The Organization of Bank Affiliates; A Theoretical Perspective on Risk and Efficiency," ICER Working Papers 06-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Annick Pamen Nyola & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "How Does Regulation Affect the Organizational Form of Banks' Presence in Developing and Developed Countries?," Working Papers hal-01369658, HAL.
- Jose Fillat & Arthur Smith & Stefania Garetto, 2018. "To Branch or not to Branch? A Quantitative Evaluation of the Consequences of Global Banks’ Organization," 2018 Meeting Papers 1079, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lin, Jane-Raung & Chung, Huimin & Hsieh, Ming-Hsiang & Wu, Soushan, 2012. "The determinants of interest margins and their effect on bank diversification: Evidence from Asian banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 96-106.
- Cerutti, Eugenio, 2015. "Drivers of cross-border banking exposures during the crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 340-357.
- Maier, Ulf, 2016. "Multinational banks: Supranational resolution regimes and the importance of capital regulation," Discussion Papers in Economics 29630, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Danisewicz, Piotr & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2017.
"On a tight leash: Does bank organizational structure matter for macroprudential spillovers?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 174-194.
- Danisewicz, Piotr & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2015. "On a tight leash: does bank organisational structure matter for macroprudential spillovers?," Bank of England working papers 524, Bank of England.
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:18-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Luciano & Clas Wihlborg, 2013. "Financial synergies and the Organization of Bank Affiliates; A Theoretical Perspective on Risk and Efficiency," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 322, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2014.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Franz Reiter, 2017. "Trading Offshore: Evidence on Banks' Tax Avoidance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fang, Yiwei & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2014. "Geographic diversification in banking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 172-181.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial risk; Corporate governance; Credit risk; Capital; Political economy; International banking; Foreign direct investment; Bank branches; subsidiaries; banking; bank risk; capital markets; deposit insurance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-28 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-03-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-03-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.