Evaluation of the Oil Fiscal Regime in Russia and Proposals for Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:stoiana,becherescur is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei STOIAN & Radu BECHERESCU, 2013. "Financial Crises Of The Last Two Decades And The Issues To Be Addressed," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 200-211, June.
- Fjaertoft, Daniel & Lunden, Lars Petter, 2015. "Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 553-561.
More about this item
KeywordsCross country analysis; Economic models; Fiscal policy; Natural gas sector; Oil and gas taxation; Oil production; Oil revenues; Oil sector; Russian Federation; Reserves; Resource mobilization; Tax systems; Tax policy; oil revenue; taxation; oil field; fiscal regime; oil and gas; Subsidies; and Revenue: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-03-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2010-03-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.