Learning About Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2010. "Learning About Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 170, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012.
"Equilibrium Determinacy and Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 573-592, October.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Code files for "Equilibrium determinacy and inflation measures for interest rate rules"," Computer Codes 10-229, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Stabilization measures; Price stabilization; Inflation rates; Inflation; Monetary policy; Learning; Expectational Stability; Interest Rate Rules; Multiple Equilibria; Determinacy; Multiple Sectors; price inflation; monetary economics; rational expectations; Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .