Japan’s Quest for Growth; Exploring the Role of Capital and innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iichiro Uesugi & Koji Sakai & Guy M. Yamashiro, 2006. "Effectiveness of Credit Guarantees in the Japanese Loan Market," Discussion papers 06004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2009.
"On the Establishment Dynamics in the United States and Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 27(1), pages 53-74, November.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2009. "On the Establishment Dynamics in the United States and Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lee Branstetter & Yoshiaki Nakamura, 2003. "Is Japan's Innovative Capacity in Decline?," NBER Working Papers 9438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galen Sher, 2014. "Cashing in for Growth; Corporate Cash Holdings as an Opportunity for Investment in Japan," IMF Working Papers 14/221, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Capital; Economic growth; Productivity; Services sector; Industrial investment; Japan; Investment; Manufacturing sector; Innovation; r & d; r & d spending; venture capital; corporate tax; fixed capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .